3/116 Whites Road, SALISBURY NORTH SA 5108$275,000 - $290,000
Perfect for investors, first home buyers and those downsizing
House - SALISBURY NORTH SA
Located in the heart of Bowden, this apartment offers amazing value and is perfect for those looking for a lifestyle change.
Walking distance to all amenities including park lands and local cafes, restaurants and the IGA, Bowden offers the city-style living without the price tag.
Only 5km to the CBD and separated only by parkland and the North Adelaide Golf Course, transport is made easy with tram stops just walking distance away.
Located on the top floor overlooking Emu Park reserve, this apartment provides the best aspect and location within the building.
Features of the apartment include:
– 2 generous sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioners
– Spacious, light-filled living area with ceiling fan and split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in bench
– Modern galley-style kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– Large dining area with ceiling fan
– Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Separate laundry with lots of cupboard space
– Private balcony
– Secure car park
– NBN available within the area
– Overlooking Emu Park
– Close to CBD
Being one of the first buildings in Bowden, this apartment represents a quality construction.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact James Humphreys on 0433 227 214.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 251 m²
- Floor Area is 424 m²
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Evaporative Cooling